This information is provided pursuant to Article 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 for the protection of personal data.
The Data Controller is:
Golden Snow s.r.l.
Via Festaz, 29 Aosta
Nature of conferment
The provision of data is optional. Refusal to provide the data entails the impossibility of being contacted for the purposes indicated below. The provision of data for marketing purposes is optional and does not imply the impossibility of being contacted for the other purposes.
Purpose of processing and legal basis
a. performance of obligations arising from contracts entered into with the Controller and/or fulfilment, prior to the conclusion of the contract, of specific requests made by the data subject;
b. fulfilment of obligations provided for by law, regulations or EU legislation;
With regard to the purposes under a) and b), we inform you that the processing and communication of your personal data by the Data Controller does not require your consent since such processing is necessary for the performance of obligations arising from the contract itself and/or for the performance of services requested by you prior to the conclusion of the contract as well as to comply with legal obligations.
Modalities for data processing
The data collected is processed by computerised means.
Appropriate security measures are observed to prevent loss of data, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorised access.
Who processes your data
The processing of personal data takes place at the above-mentioned premises and is carried out by appointed personnel.
Storage period of your data
Personal data processed for contractual or economic purposes, such as invoicing, will be processed for the mandatory periods of time prescribed by the relevant laws.
This is without prejudice to the data subject’s right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
Rights of data subjects ex art 15 EU 2016/679
Data subjects have the right to know whether or not personal data relating to them is being processed, and if so, to obtain information regarding:
– the purposes of the processing;
– the categories of data concerned;
– the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients in third countries or international organisations
– where possible, the period for which the personal data will be retained or, if this is not possible, the criteria used to determine that period
– the existence of the data subject’s right to request from the controller the rectification or erasure of personal data or the restriction of the processing of personal data concerning him or her or to object to their processing
– the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
– where the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
– the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4), and, at least in such cases, meaningful information on the logic used, as well as the importance and the envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Requests should be addressed to the e-mail address or by ordinary mail to the contact details set out above.